Kathleen Wynne To Speak In Sudbury Today

Kathleen Wynne To Speak In Sudbury Today

– Premier Kathleen Wynne will be the guest of the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce at noon. The Prime Minister will be joined by Sudbury MPP Glenn Thibeault and MP Nathalie Desrosiers from Ottawa.

– A North Bay teenager who suffers from autism can no longer return to the shelter that has welcomed her since she was violently beaten in the face. The responsible agency said they lack resources.

– As Ontario attempts to curb the dramatic rise in house prices in the Greater Toronto Area, a new market appears to be emerging: luxury cottages and recreational properties.


weather

North West:  Mostly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 12 ° C and 13 ° C. North East:  Cloudy, 30-70% rain or intermittent drizzle. Maximum between 13 ° C and 17 ° C.

 

Share this post